Lotfi Derbali University of Montreal Verified email at iro. Articles Cited by Co-authors.
International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research 2 2 , , Technique et science informatiques 27 , , Articles 1—20 Show more. Help Privacy Terms.
Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems
A dynamic distributed double guided genetic algorithm for optimization and constraint reasoning S Bouamama, K Ghedira International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research 2 2 , , A new multiple robot path planning algorithm: dynamic distributed particle swarm optimization A Ayari, S Bouamama Robotics and biomimetics 4 1 , 8 , It covers the different research areas I have been working with; modelling knowledge in knowledge-based systems, and knowledge management systems, graphic representation and visualisation as modelling support for the knowledge acquisition process, illustrating and modifying the reasoning strategy by visualisation, developing ViCoLL visual compositional logic language , transferring problem solving strategies from the expert to the end users in companies, modelling from knowledge versus modelling from rules and reengineering for knowledge in knowledge based system.
In collaboration with Franklin University, Ohio, USA the research carried out is about knowledge based leadership systems.
- Post-Innovation Performance: Technological Development and Competition.
- Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems.
- Spectral Analysis of Diff.Operators: Interplay Between Spectral and Oscillatory Properties(WS 2005)?
- Sadok Bouamama - Google Scholar Citations.
- CV Outline.
- Welcome to KES-12222.
- Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems 2: 8th - Google книги.
Compositional Relational Programming and its Visualisation. An event-driven algorithm for agents at the Web.
ISBN Using Reengineering for Knowledge Based Systems. International Journal Cybernetics and Systems , editor E.
Hartung, R. Knowledge representation for Leadership Stories.
- Web of Science Help.
- Host-Plant Selection by Phytophagous Insects (Contemporary Topics in Entomology).
- Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems?
- Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, Second Edition.
- Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems?
- The Early Humiliati?
Moradian, E. A User-Centred Knowledge Modelling.unobuqit.tk
dblp: Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems
Shop Books. Add to Wishlist. USD Overview We were very pleased to once again extend to the delegates and, we are pleased to th say, our friends the warmest of welcomes to the 8 International Conference on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems at Wellington - stitute of Technology in Wellington, New Zealand. The KES conferences attract a wide range of interest. The broad focus of the c- ference series is the theory and applications of computational intelligence and em- gent technologies.
Once purely a research field, intelligent systems have advanced to the point where their abilities have been incorporated into many conventional appli- tion areas.
- Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems | SpringerLink;
- Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology?
- Neurons and Networks: An Introduction to Neuroscience?
The quest to encapsulate human knowledge and capabilities in domains such as reasoning, problem solving, sensory analysis, and other complex areas has been avidly pursued.